Saturday, July 8, 2017

GRANDMAS KITCHEN BLOCK 2 "STICKY BUNS"






As of today, July 8th, 2017, I completed the second block of Pat Sloan's Grandma's Kitchen Challenge Quilt Along that will last until November with a new block every other Wednesday.  I have decided to use a fairly large variety of fabrics.  Ranging from printed fabrics with fruits and vegetables to a selection of yellows, oranges and possibly some browns and blacks, along with a variety of white on whites.  So far, I am really enjoying myself and truly hope to keep up with this Quilt Along.

Thank You for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a great block to showcase your apple fabric. Looks like a fun quilt along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, You had commented over on my Quilters Through The Generations post at Melva Loves Scraps. I wanted to be sure that you knew that I loved you brief story. I would love to be ale to include your story as part of series. for some reason I had not receive notification via e-mail that you had commented, so I followed you to your blog... I would welcome the opportunity to interview you. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess, maybe I should let you know I can be reached at davemelvanolan at aol dot com... just in case I you run into the same problem I had in contacting you. ;)

    ReplyDelete