Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Saving Pictures

Today, September 5, 2018 I am going to begin learning how to do numerous new tasks on my new computer.  I just need a post to play with.  This is a quilt that I am making for a very special person in my life, she is the God Mother to my only child.  Plus, she is my Mothers Best Friend and like a second Mother to me.  Believe me this photo is awful....it makes the majority of all of the colors just disappear and look so boring.  But in reality, it is beautiful.  I will be showing this to my husband and when I take the next set of photos, it will not be me taking the next photos!  So, off I go to begin learning.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you learn lots and have fun while you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this quilt. As for posting on new computers....you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda! I just stumbled on your blog from Yvonne's website. I'll start following you now. This quilt looks beautiful, and I hope the computer work went well. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete