Monday, April 7, 2008

Sewing Day

I continue to work on the Woven Paths quilt. It will consist of 16 blocks. Each block is supposed to finish at 24 inches. Instead of sewing each block seperately, I am sewing all of the rows first, then I will assemble them into the blocks. It does take some time, but it is fairly simple. Of course right now I am not matching seams, so will have to hope at this point that I do not have any problems.

I found the Dragon picture and boy do I want to start on it. But, I am not a person who can have extra projects going at the same time. I have to keep organized and focused. When I take breaks from sewing, housework gets done and then loads of computer time looking at patterns, quilts, blog sites and just anything to do with quilting. It is so much fun.

Hopefully, soon the spring "warm" weather will kick in soon and then I will be spending a lot of time outside. I thought that it was going to be one of those days today (the sun was bright) well an hour later here come the clouds and rain is dripping lightly. My daughter is traveling from Washington to here and she said that in Washington they are expecting snow today. We need the moisture, but I am ready to play in the dirt and plant flowers, pull up weeds and whatever else I think of. Oh well, another day.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment