Saturday, May 17, 2008

HOT WEATHER WE ARE HAVING!

Yesterday it had to be over 100 and have heard it is to be that way until Monday. I enjoy the hot weather, once it goes over about 93 though, I do like to come inside and enjoy the air conditoner.
I worked for a couple hours outside early am and managed to get a little more done on the sifting. Not quite halfway done, by today I will be. We are planning on going and buying some potting soil today to start mixing in.
After that I spent the remainder of the day sewing the backing, batting and front together on the Double Irish Chain. I am not real impressed with the curved border, it just does not lay right. But maybe after I get it quilted; todays project after a couple hours outside. Will post pictures when it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment