Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tulips in Spring




I just finished this wallhanging for the wonderdful lady that lives next door. Her and I are always giving one another little gifts, baked goods and sharing our lives about flowers and whatnot. I bought this applique book sometime this winter and knew I just had to make this for her. With Mothers Day just a few days away, I figured this would be the perfect time. While putting it together, I kept thinking I really like this...well now that it is done...I know I just love it and have to make my mother one, myself one and my daughter one. Its just so bright and cheerful; I may have to investigate how to applique letters and tackle the WELCOME on one. I also thought butterflies or bumblebees would add charm. So many ideas. I had best go and get started on my mothers. Sunday is coming very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment