Sunday, February 22, 2009

STARS

I am missing everyone terribly! Keeping myself busy with working on a star quilt project. I have the back all finished, it is a scrap design. Kevin and I are also working on organizing the garage for a garage sale in the beginning of March. It is amazing how much work you have to put into a garage sale. But, slowly but surely it is all coming together.

It is raining here once again, just starting the serious tease of spring approaching. Some of the flower bulbs are showing their first signs of life.

Thank you to everyone for commenting and lifting my spirits. It really does help. I hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, glad you posted! It sounds like you are busy! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your next quilt. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, So good to see your post.Miss you friend. I can't wait to see your next quilt. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda,
    Nice to hear from you and glad you are keeping yourself busy. Think that after the garage sale, all is going to be nice and tidy!!
    Keep positive and looking forward to seeing your next work done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda,

    Cant wait to see your next quilt.

    ReplyDelete