Friday, April 11, 2008

A Little of This and That

The last couple of days have been rather busy, the sun is finally out and reaching 70 degrees. I have been using the shovel and loosing soil around flowers and the fences. Pulling loads of weeds (funny how those critters pop up and flourish so easily) sewing a tad here and there. This quilt will take a little more time than anticipated because of the weather, but that is alright.

Then my daughter came to town for a few days. She lives in Washington with her aunt, 3 cousins and her fiance. She is 22 and boy am I ever proud of her. Her aunt and uncle helped finance her first Coffee Stand and they have already opened another one. Dawn has always been a high achiever and decided early in high school what she wanted and after a year in college, moved to Washington and opened her first coffee stand. Now two years later, she is expanding into the selling of a coffee that she helps to make. I would appreciate it if everyone would visit her new internet site and give her coffee a try. Right now they are giving FREE SAMPLES yes FREE. I have added a link to her site on the side.

Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda - You've won the Third Prize drawing in my Blog Give Away! Please contact me and send me your snail mail addy! I'll get your Fat Quarters in the mail early next week!

    Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete