Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TAKING IT EASY

Have not been blogging much due to being sore and tired from the garden work. Plus have not had much umph to do any sewing. I have sewn together part of the patchwork blocks for the Dresden quilt, but not enough.

I received a post card earlier from my first blogger friend while she was working at a boy scout camp, I did not provide a link at that time because she was still there and not posting much. But stop by her blog at Quilting and "Other Stuff" she and her youngest son spotted a fire on their way home from camp and helped to put it out and find the "child" responsible. They are HEROS who deserve a reward.

I owe my apologies to Rhonda for not posting this picture of her beautiful post card earlier; my exuse I was really caught up in the flower bed, but it really is no exuse. You really should check out her blog Ravelly 1 she is such a fun person with a lot of talent. Thank you Rhonda for the postcard; it is hanging on my sewing room wall with all of the others from the group.




I finally managed to get the remainder of the new flower area finished. I will begin transplanting flowers tomorrow. I just feel spectacular at having achieved this feat.



Guess that about covers it today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment