The Tree of Happiness Award
"You have just received the tree of happiness. It is scarcely a small plant, which depends on you to grow firmly and strongly. Plant it on your heart, water it with smiles and kindness, feel the aroma of its flowers, savour the sweetness of its fruits and protection under its shade whom you love."
Sandra Ree from bubble babbles sent me the words for the award. Boy is it ever wonderful.
Sandra Ree @http://bubblebabbles.blogspot.com/ passed this award onto me. I am thrilled that she thought of me. Stop by her blog, she has some wonderful photos and blogs posted all the time.
I am not sure what the award says (as soon as I find out I will blog about it). But it asks that you list 6 things that make you happy right now. Found out it is Portuguese.
1. That I am accomplishing quite a few things today (picked green beans, finished basting a quilt, moved living room around and cleaned, set up quilt frame in living room)
2. That I have such wonderful friends and am making more all the time!
3. That my hubby is such a wonderful, understanding, supportive man (he is letting me set up the quilting frame in the living room--airconditioned instead of the hot garage)
4. That new postcard swappers have signed up it continues to grow and is so fun.
5. That I have been able to help a couple neighbors out today in small ways today.
6. That my life has had its ups and downs, but the Lord always is by my side and it just all makes me a better person!
I would like to pass this award onto
Vicki @ http://quilting-and-other-stuff.blogspot.com/ she was my first friend on the internet and helped me get started with the blog. Thanks Vicki for being my friend!
Pat @ http://lymrykquilts.blogspot.com/ she is such a fun friend, I always get a smile on her blog.
Helen @ http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/ she is always doing something for charity and is such a giving individual.
I enjoy dropping by blogs and leaving messages. So just a Thank You to everyone who does a blog and shares various parts of their lives...so often they are inspiring and make my days even happier.