Saturday, October 11, 2008

POSTCARD SWAP



I am hosting a postcard swap. It is a lot of fun and a great way to get to know fellow bloggers and quilters. If you are interested in joining just send me an email with your name, address, email address and blog site information. I will then contact you with all the information.

There are few rules. This is a no stress swap. You make as many or as few postcards as you can each month. Send one to everyone if you like or just one a month and switch to the next person the following month.

I have made great friends by doing this and am rewarded daily by emails, blog comments and postcards. The above postcard was made by me and someone will receive it this month. I feel that the hardest part about this swap is deciding what pattern, design or technique to use.

We all would love to have you join our swap!

3 comments:

  1. wow I have finally finished my 1st post card...I am so slow, sorry, anyways it is being mailed today to Rhonda...I hope she likes it...now Breanda to make one for you, I think I am getting the jest of making these...I was a little intimidated at 1st but now that I have made one I think I can make more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, do we have some new members of our Fabric Post card swap?

    Please send an updated address list if there are some new people!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play, what is the e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete