Wednesday, June 18, 2008
FABRIC POSTCARD SWAP
So far there are 3 of us swapping postcards...I am really getting excited about this. I have already discovered some important information that needs to be added for everyone who wants to join in.
1. E mail me with your name and address and tell me if you would like to share your information with everyone who is partcipating or just swap between the two of us.
2. I have decided that for now an anything goes is the choice. I am totally new at being in charge of anything like this. Plus, I am pretty new to fabric postcards...but they are so fun.
3. I found the backs are a little bit tricky to write information on; so I just included my address; the recipients address and a little saying. But that part is up to you.
4. My husband is the one who thought of this; how often are you going to be doing this (daily, weekly, monthly). My answer was I don't know. He laughed and said you really need to decide on that issue. So, my answer is monthly.
5. I also think that because of our busy schedules that no pressure should be here... if you can and would like to mail a postcard to everyone or just a couple. So no pressure...just an extra way to make friends and have fun creating a postcard for someone to add a smile to their day (and yours; it always feels good to share).
That is all of the important information I have come up with so far. Any other suggestions please let me know. I would really like to make this an ongoing event.
I will be mailing my first two off today. Which means I get to make a couple more today!!
COME ON AND JOIN IN THE FUN PASS THE WORD AROUND AND LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE EXCHANGE