Sunday, June 22, 2008

FLOWERS AROUND THE YARD

Today I thought I would share some of my flowers that surround our home. I really enjoy flowers and plants. I have so many projects started, continueing...and so on around the yard that I never seem to get one area finished. Oh well, I still enjoy them and hope you enjoy looking at them. I am out the door in a few moments to dig up another area to transplant some bulbs that do not like it where they are. Enjoy your day.




THESE ARE TWO OF MY "POTTED FLOWERS/PLANTS" THAT I HAVE ON THE FRONT PORCH.






THE WOMAN WHO OWNED THE TRAILOR ENJOYED ROSES AND THERE ARE 8 BUSHES PLANTED; I AM NOT A "ROSE" PERSON SO TO SAY, BUT TRY TO KEEP THEM GROWING AND ALIVE AT LEAST (HEE-HEE-HEE)






THESE ARE "DAYLILIES" ALL ALONG THE SIDE OF THE TRAILOR AND A FEW OTHER AREAS AND OF SOME "UNKNOWN" TINY FLOWERS I PLANTED IN A WHEELBARREL.





THESE ARE OF MY "DAISIES" am really surprised that any of them bloomed at all...I transplanted them this year and they are looking pretty pathetic right now. But in a couple years they will be full and gorgeous.




THIS IS A "WILDFLOWER" OF SOME KIND, the flowers are delicate looking and so pretty.

Gina @ http://quiltinginthevalleys.blogspot.com/ left a comment giving me the correct name of these flowers. They are "LYCHNIS" and they self seed and come back yearly plus like lots of sun. Thank you for the information Gina. Helped me a lot.




THESE ARE OF A FEW OF THE "COSMOS" FLOWERS

1 comment:

  1. The 'Wild Flowers' are Lychnis. They can grow as pink, deep pink or white. They like full sun and will self seed. I grow them over here and I love them.

    Your flower pics are gorgeous

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete