Friday, June 6, 2008



This is a picture Kevin took yesterday evening...it is breathtaking. It also depicts the last month and so far this month; clouds, coolness and showers. Usually by this time gardens are full of flowers and the starts of tomatoes and other vegies are beginning to sprout. Not this year...you do not know from hour to hour if the sun will be shining or if you need to grab the umbrella and your sweat shirt. I try very hard not to complain (especially with sites like above) because I know that the Lord has his reasons. I also know that I could easily pull weeds and transplant flowers in this weather..but I do not like to be outside in this type of weather. So to balance it all out (in my own kind of way) I have been quilting and baking. Would you like one of my Gingersnaps, sugar cookies or double chocolate brownies? Have a great day...I am going to go and try and find some fabric postcard patterns to make.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture.

    It's the same over here. It was gorgoeus this morning but now (lunchtime) it's starting to cloud over and get cooler.

    love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty picture.

    I will gladly take a tasty treat. Brownies and cookies, yummy.

    Thanks for visiting my site. I will definitely be back to yours.

    ReplyDelete