Friday, July 4, 2008

COME ALONG AND JOIN IN THE FUN POSTCARD SWAP




Last month I began a postcard swap and would like to invite other bloggers to join in the swap. There are only a few rules/guidelines to follow and the main purpose is to get to know other people and to give a smile to someone (its always fun to receive good things in the mail.

1. The fabric postcard needs to be regulation size 4 x 6.

2. Have fun and enjoy whatever method you choose to make.
(applique,crazy quilting, embroidery, small versions of quilt blocks and so on)

3. Send me an e-mail with your name, address and blog site; let me know if you
would like me to share this information with everyone or just me.

4. You pick and choose who you want to send a postcard to and when. If you want to
make one for the others in the group (with their consent) I will send you the
information needed to visit their blog site, their name and address and go from
there.

Because I want this to be fun and enjoyable! So come on in and meet some other bloggers and make some new friends.

Have a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. This does sound and look like alot of fun....I've only made one postcard with my group and we didn't have to mail it.....this is a DUMB question but does it just travel through the postal service?????

    ReplyDelete