Saturday, September 13, 2008

BOY DO I FEEL FOOLISH

I received this wonderful postcard way earlier this month from Vicki, my first blogger friend, and I forgot to send her a thank you or post a picture of it. That was not nice of me at all. So I apologize to her....sent her an email also. Of course she said not to worry about it, but I still feel very bad for not sending her a message right away.



I really enjoy receiving fabric postcards in the mail. They instantly bring a smile and uplift the whole day! Thanks for the postcard. It is great!




I recently received this postcard from Holly. Which again I forgot to post a picture. All the fabric postcards I receive are hung on my walls in my sewing room. It is amazing how much charachter and zest they add!

I need to start working on my next batch. I have a nifty idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, the postcards are wonderful and yes they do bring a smile to your face. I just sent you email! :D

    ReplyDelete