Wednesday, September 1, 2010

STAYING FOCUSED

These are some buffola we saw driving through Wyoming.


With all of the events that have occurred and upcoming events, I am having a hard time staying focused on even one little thing. With my brain not working correctly to begin with, throwing in mixed emotions and planning upcoming events it is total chaos in my brain waves. Hee, Hee, Hee.


Kevin is doing fairly well, but even he is having some difficulty with everything going on; only he handles things quite wonderfully. Guess that is one of the reasons we work well together! Hopefully, sometime this morning, we will hear from the landlady that we can begin moving into the 3 bedroom.


I know, as soon as I hear the O.K., everything will get turned upside down and inside out. But until then, I will continue to slowly accomplish sewing together pieces of the double wedding ring quilt. I do not have any pictures at this time, but will try and get some posted.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, I'm crossing my fingers that all will go well with the moving stuff and you'll be back to sewing up a storm.

    ReplyDelete