Wednesday, April 13, 2011

YEAH!!!!!


This is my step daughter, Savannah.  Isn't she lovely!

Well, I have been struggling for such a long time to figure out how to change my blog.  You know make it more upbeat and have some of the cool subsections like so many of you have.   Only my brain just could not get it....try after try.  I finally asked Savannah for her input.  Just click, click  this and that and wallah.....that is how you do it. 

Fabulous!  Now, I get to start playing and setting up and improving.  This is going to be fun.  I have so many links to patterns, tutorials and information that will be so easily available on my blog for myself and others to investigate. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great so far and kudos to Savannah! Looking forward to new developments on your "new" blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie..once you get this blog thing down you will be hooked....looking forward to your new learned links and info...Debb

    ReplyDelete