Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hanging Organizer



Awhile back, I saw something similiar to this project.  I have no clue where to give credit, I apologize for not saving it at the time.  But, I just decided to wing it and just create.

We are in the process of packing and preparing for a move back to Southern Oregon.  I have this and that packed and quite a bit still available for use.  We honestly do not have a set date, so I wanted to make sure and have access to any item that I might need.  I just chose some small odd pieces of fabric that I liked together. 

Having this hanging organizer for freezer paper, wonder under and tear away stabilizer is going to help  big time in our new home and actually right now in my sewing room, until it is time to pack even more.

Just wanted to share.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I haven't posted or read blogs in months until today and read yours. Are you back in Oregon yet? I read your post "I Just Need To Unload" and wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and hubby. Would you let me know how you are doing? I think you will find my email on my blog -- countryhill.blogspot.com or you can just comment on my last post way back in May and I will see it. Take care and let me know if/when you get back to Oregon! Maybe we can arrange to meet sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, You stopped by my blog, but I couldn't reply because you are a no-reply blogger. I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment and just check out your blog. I love all the links!

    ReplyDelete