Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BLOG UPDATE ATTEMPTS



I spent quite a bit of time this morning trying to get my blog updated.  I am not succeeding very well at all.  I am not computer literate and ideas for changes are not coming to my thoughts either.  Little by little it will get done in time.  Do you have trouble changing your blog around and making decisions on what should be done?  Let me know how you feel or even give me some ideas that you would like to see on my blog.  I really would be grateful.

The photo above was taken July of 2007.  I have been considering doing another Irish Chain quilt.  But going totally scrappy.  Would you be interested in doing a quilt along with me?  Again, let me know and then when I get everything all worked out I will post the steps.

I am still working on the Scrap Dance Mystery Quilt Along that Carole of From My Carolina Home is putting on.  I am sewing step 4 currently.  There are a total of 7 steps, so I am getting caught up.  Sewing a mystery quilt is a lot of fun!  Plus, I am learning some new tricks.  Which, I should get back to doing, I would like to get started on step 5 by the end of the evening.

Thanks for stopping by!  I love reading comments so would love to hear from you!  Have a wonderful creative day!    Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment