Friday, October 2, 2015

FINISHED QUILT FOR 100 QUILTS FOR KIDS

http://www.quiltsinthequeue.com/


The link above will take you to the site that is hosting this wonderful event!  I have finally finished my quilt.  I had high hopes of creating quite a few quilts for this event, but only barely managed to get this one finished.  But here it is front and back pictures.


I really enjoyed making this quilt.  After reading in several various blog sites that quilts for older boys were really needed, that became my goal.

I recently joined a Project Linus quilt guild in my town of Grants Pass, Oregon.  These women all create projects that are used throughout Josephine County and this quilt will be donated to this Project Linus guild and used in our community.  I think that is fabulous.  I know I will be making plenty of quilts and various other projects on a month to month basis. 

Have a wonderful creative day!  Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Love the striking four-patches!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome quilt and I love that it is reversible. I am sure it will bring joy to an older boy :-)
    Sew Preeti Quilts

    ReplyDelete