Saturday, January 30, 2016

Scrap Dance Tango Mystery Quilt Along

Just a quick little post about the Scrap Dance Tango Mystery Quilt Along that Carole from My Carolina Home is hosting right now. She designed it and it just started this month so you have plenty of time to join in and catch right up. Plus, she has listed what you need from sizes of a table runner all the way up to a King sized bed quilt. Wow, that must have taken a lot of time to figure that all out. Her last Mystery Quilt Along was fantastic and I love the quilt that I made using her pattern and the dark scraps she chose as the basis. Go and check out all of the details and join us on this fun adventure! Plus, she just gave away a surprise Gift Certificate to one lucky participant from the Fat Quarter Shop and has said there will be a few more! Yipppeee!!! I have decided to cut into some various fabrics, old and new, for part of the requirements. I am just having a bit of fun with her and am going to post all sorts of pictures and tease her a bit! But, I do have some cutting and ironing to do so off I go! Have a great day and if you do join up tell Carole that Brenda sent you over! https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/scrap-dance-tango-mystery-quilt-2016/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brenda! Yes, there is still time for anyone to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this one, too. I'm still working on the step 2 clue, but I have about 25 of those done, I think, and I'm only making a small quilt. Best of luck with yours. How nice to have a friend sew with you!

    http://desertskyquilts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete